CY4541 EZ-PD™ CCG4 Evaluation Kit
The CY4541 EZ-PD CCG4 Evaluation Kit (EVK) is based on the Infineon's CCG4 dual port Type-C Power Delivery (PD) controllers. EZ-PD CCG4 is a dual USB Type-C controller that complies with the latest USB Type-C and PD standards. This EVK is primarily intended to be a demonstration vehicle for Type-C PC designs that house one or two Type-C ports. CCG4 can act either as a power provider (Source) or as a power consumer (Sink). The kit also helps to evaluate several features on two Type-C ports, using a Dual Role Port (DRP) or SuperSpeed USB demo, and a DisplayPort demo.
CY4541 EZ-PD™ CCG4 Evaluation Kit enables designers to exercise the functionality of CCG4 controllers for a Two-Port USB Type-C based Host System.
- CCG EVK Base Board (2 nos.) with Display Port Mux, Power Management and USB Type-B connector
- CY4541 CCG4 Daughter Card
- 24V DC Power Adapter
- USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-B Cable (2 nos.)
- USB Type-C to Type-A Adapter (2 nos.)
- USB 3.0 EMCA Type-C Cable
- USB 2.0 Type-A to Mini-B Cable
- Pair of Jumper Wires (2 nos.)
Note: One pair of jumper wires are pre-installed on the CCG EVK Base Boards.