CY4500 EZ-PD™ Protocol Analyzer
The CY4500 EZ-PD™ Protocol Analyzer tool records traffic passively on the Configuration Channel (CC) and allows users to analyze and debug USB Power Delivery communication. The low-cost and compact CY4500 EZ-PD™ Protocol Analyzer acts as a pass-through for VBUS, VCONN, USB 3.1, USB 2.0 and USB-PD traffic. The CY4500 EZ-PD™ Protocol Analyzer Installer includes a free Windows-based GUI - EZ-PD™ Analyzer Utility (Default). The GUI can be used to decode the USB-C PD messages.
The current tool is programmed with a default Firmware that supports USB-C PD2.0 decoding. If the user needs support with USB-C PD3.0 decoding, then he can update the Firmware as per the details under section EZ-PD™ Protocol Analyzer Utility (USB-C PD3.0)
- Simple GUI for Decoding USB-PD 2.0 packets in real-time on the CC lines
- VBUS Voltage and Current monitoring
- Message ID based triggering
- Debug headers for CC, VBUS and SBU
- Firmware upgradable for future updates