BGS14AN16 RF-switch is specifically designed for WCDMA diversity applications. Any of the 4 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 30 dBm.
This SP4T offers low insertion loss and high robustness against interferer signals at the antenna port and low harmonic generation in termination mode.
An integrated LDO allows to connect Vdd directly to battery, hence no regulated supply voltage is required. A power down mode is implemented to avoid current drain when the device is not in use.
The on-chip controller integrates CMOS logic and level shifters, driven by control inputs from 1.5 V to Vdd.
Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF Ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 4 high-linearity Rx paths with power handling capability of up to 30 dBm
- All Ports fully symmetrical
- No external decoupling components required
- High ESD robustness
- Low harmonic generation
- Low insertion loss
- High port-to-port-isolation
- 0.1 to 3 GHz coverage
- Direct connect to battery
- Power down mode
- On-chip control logic supporting logic levels from 1.5 V to Vdd
RF & Protection