BGS110MN20 is a Single Pole Ten Throw (SP10T) Diversity Switch Module optimized for wireless applications
up to 2.7 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multi-mode handsets based on quadband GSM, WCDMA and LTE. Device comes in a miniature TSNP package and comprises of a
high power CMOS SP10T switch with integrated MIPI RFFE interface.
Evaluation board consists of BGS110MN20, SMA-connectors for RF-ports and DC-connector for power supply and control I/F (connect to our separate RF-switch controller board).
Summary of Features:
- Suitable for multi-mode WCDMA / LTE diversity applications
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 10 high-linearity, interchangeable RX ports
- 0.1 to 2.7 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Direct to battery supply enabled by large supply voltage range from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface supporting 1.2 and 1.8 V bus voltage
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines