Ultra Low Clamping Bidirectional ESD / Transient Protection Diode
Summary of Features:
- ESD / transient protection according to:
– IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±30 kV (air/contact discharge)
- IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): 40 A (5/50 ns)
– IEC61000-4-5 (Surge): 8A (8/20 µs)
- Bi-directional, working voltage up to VRWM = ±3.3 V max.
- Low capacitance: CL = 14 pF (typical)
- Ultra low dynamic resistance: RDYN = 0.13 Ω typ.
- Low reverse current. IR = 50nA (max.)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
- Keypad, touchpad, buttons, convenience keys
- LCD displays, Camera, audio lines, mobile communication, Consumer products (E-Book, MP3, DVD, DSC...)
- Notebooks tablets and desktop computers and their peripherals