System Interrupt (SysInt)
The System Interrupt (SysInt) Component is a graphical configuration entity built on top of the cy_sysint driver available in the PDL. It allows schematic-based connections and hardware configuration as defined by the Component Configure dialog.
The SysInt Component provides an interface to connect hardware signals to a CPU interrupt request line. The Design-Wide Resources Interrupt Editor allows you to configure the interrupt priority, CPU core, and interrupt request line to which the interrupt is routed.
- Generating interrupts from hardware signals
- Assigning interrupts to a CPU core
- Configuring interrupt priority
- Interrupt vectoring and control
- Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) Component (PDL Application Programming Interface (API) only)