TMP05 Temp Sensor Interface
The TMP05 Temp Sensor Interface component is a simple, easy to use component capable of interfacing with Analog Device’s TMP05/06 digital temperature sensors in daisy chain mode only. You can configure the component and monitor the temperature readings in one of two ways:
- The continuous monitoring option allows you to record temperatures in a continuous fashion, at a sample rate dictated by the temperature sensor(s)
- One-shot mode triggers the temperature measurement at a rate you can control control.
The first mode is intended for use in an environment where temperature variations are abrupt and need to be monitored frequently. The second option should be used when temperature measurements only need to be sampled once in a while or in applications where minimizing power consumption is important.
- Supports up to four TMP05 or TMP06 digital temperature sensors connected in daisy chain mode only
- Continuous and one-shot modes of operation
- Supports frequencies from 100 to 500 kHZ
- Supports temperature range from 0 to 70 Celsius degrees