At a glance
|Start||Jan 02, 2020|
- Provide essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success
- Support project manager in special project with cross functional team
- Drive improvement initiatives, which covers E2E Supply Chain processes
- Assist to provide business process standards and governance
- Assist project manager on regular meeting/discussion
- Implement project documentation & tracking
- Evaluate and perform analysis to identify project/process gaps
- Manage stakeholder requests and support daily operation to drive business results
- Experience in project management with cross-functional team
- Exposure in E2E supply chain manufacturing
- Basic understanding in Fab/backend semiconductor process
- Develop communication skill in diverse environment
- On track to attain a
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling etc.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet short and long-term deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Was wir Ihnen in Singapur bieten
Singapur ist das regionale Headquarter für die Asien-Pazifik Region und besteht aus Produktion, Forschung & Entwicklung, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain und verschiedenen Zentralfunktionen.