At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jun 01, 2019|
- Responsible for Indirect cost Planning/Controlling/Analysis/Reporting.
- Support monthly closing, Quarterly forecast and Yearly budgeting, and allocation cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a product line/cost accounting role utilizing standard costs.
- SAP experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of operations and manufacturing process preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience as a self-directed contributor with passion to understand details, underlying causes of performance deviations, and ability to constructively lead discussions on improving performance in a dynamic environment.
- Financial competency – A broad level of financial understanding combined with strong analytical skills.
- Having exceptional excel and database skills.
- Ability to communicate, influence, and work effectively with staff at all levels, culture and located across multiple time zones.
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic and exciting environment.
- Structured thinking and proven ability to break down complex problems into manageable parts
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.