At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
In your new role duties and responsibilities will include:
- Development of runsets (decks) for the physical verification of ICs (DRC, LVS, parasitic extraction)
- Development of verification test structures
- Methodology improvement for layout verification and quality assurance
- Provide support for physical verification of power technology IC designs
- A university master degree in Electrical Engineering, Information and Computer Science, Physics or comparable
- 7+ years of experience in development of runsets (also known as rule decks or PDK verification decks) for the physical verification of integrated circuits
- Experience in Mentor/Calibre IC verification (DRC, LVS) and Cadence/QRC parasitic extraction tools
- Relevant professional experience in semiconductor and PDK development
- Additional CAD/EDA and programming skills are a plus
- Fluent English skills, intermediate German skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Automotive division (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars. Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
The city of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to Italy and Slovenia. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town,” offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the “home of work-life balance.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
In Österreich arbeiten fast 4.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.