At a glance
- Develop and support bench measurements based on test specifications and test documentation;
- Develop test hardware for lab measurements, feasibility studies and production testing;
- Develop test programs for lab measurement automation, volume production and characterization;
- Support design optimization for R&D and test optimization for production.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits;
- Electronic Circuits Fundaments;
- Signal analysis;
- Analysis and Synthesis of Circuits and Systems;
- Analogic Integrated Circuits;
- Digital Integrated Circuits;
- Measurement in Electronics;
- Object oriented programing.
For IC Lab Measurements you should additionally have:
- Advanced knowledge of MatLab and LabView;
- Basic knowledge in simulation/layout tools, such as PSpice;
- Programming skills in C/C++ (Python will be considered a plus);
- Knowledge in any scripting language.
For Test Engineering ideally you have:
- Programming skills (VBA and C/C++ are preferred);
- Basic knowledge of statistical data analysis;
- Good command of English language.
Please attach your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Infineon Romania develops semiconductor based products in the automotive, industrial and data security fields –
At our R&D center in Bucharest we develop and test semiconductors, integrated sensors and digital security solutions that will improve many applications used in your day-to-day life.
Here you will find a stimulating and vibrant environment and meet ambitious people that are very focused and fully committed to better the world.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.