At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- You facilitate the delivery release of microcontroller products by providing the necessary qualification.
- You are responsible for the compilation of qualification plans and ensure a smooth implementation in order to meet stakeholder requirements, deadlines and costs.
- You are responsible for the quality reporting provided to our internal and external customers.
- You are the responsible quality manager and point of contact regarding quality matters within volume production. This involves working hand-in-hand with the business unit as well as with our global production sites.
- You monitor the compliance with the defined quality standards and quality assurance guidelines.
- On the functional level you occasionally lead cross-divisional teams in order to resolve potential escalation cases.
- You can identify future quality goals based on current customer requirements and market trends.
You are well aware of the fact: You can only succeed as a team!
You are best equipped with:
- A profound technical understanding regarding the structure and function of semiconductor products, resulting from a successful degree in electrical engineering or physics or comparable.
- Profound work experience. You have been working in quality management and/or R&D Frontend or Backend for a long time - ideally in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience in working with quality methods such as FMEA, 8D, 3x5why or APQP.
- Know-how in technical management and coordination of cross-divisional teams.
- Intercultural competence: You work with international and globally based teams and clients.
- Excellent English and fluent German skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
–Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Infineon´s Quality Management department acts proactively to satisfy the needs of our customers to increase their success and to ensure 'best in class' product quality. Internally the department develops a living quality culture at all levels within the automotive division and at our partners.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Was wir Ihnen am Campeon bieten
In unserer Zentrale in Neubiberg bei München arbeiten mehr als 3.300 Menschen in der Forschung & Entwicklung, verschiedenen Zentralfunktionen, der IT und vielem mehr.