At a glance
|Location||Livonia | MI|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Match customer minimum needs vs available supply on a Regional level with focus on particular products
- Closely align with internal counterparts, including Planning & customer facing teams
- Maintain supply plan in internal Infineon systems
- Be responsible for Regional management of product related topics
- Check Regional Planning / capacity situations and initiate corrective actions
- Business Cycle Management
- Customers’ first point of contact for all order management requirements and demand fulfillment topics, balancing customer needs against Infineon capabilities
- Analyze global supply situation in times of short supply, in order to manage expectations and maximize customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for preparation of and participation in customer calls and meetings
- Build & maintain cooperation with Infineon internal partners, providing value-add information & services
- Strive for continuous improvement/optimization of logistics topics (processes, tools and concepts) aligned to Infineon’s business strategies and objectives
- Participate in opportunities to participate in special projects
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or Supply Chain or related field of study preferred
- 3-7 years of proven success & experience in a Supply Chain Management environment, with experience utilizing analytical, mathematical and methodical skills to work with related supply chain data
- Proficiency in the following applications preferred: SAP, JDA Software, Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels within the organization
- Ability to adapt quickly and work in a dynamic business environment
- A results driven and solutions oriented attitude
- Strong problem solving ability
- Work proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
- Determination, self-motivation and are eager to take on new challenges
- The confidence to make complicated decisions independently, when needed
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.