At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Mar 01, 2019|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
The Technical Ladder is a special career path for those who share innovative ideas, demonstrate comprehensive technical knowledge, show thought leadership, possess problem solving abilities and are able to create business value.
We need you, if you get enthusiastic about the following tasks:
- You lead a cross-functional team of safety experts in order to prepare the AURIX™ family for the next challenge of ISO26262 and ensure quality of internal technical specifications considering safety requirements according to ASIL-D classification.
- You consult and lead colleagues worldwide with your expertise in definition of safety-related product requirements.
- You exchange information permanently with our customer-product application experts in order to strategically develop further our innovative AURIX™ “Next Generation” products.
- You translate standards of required safety classification to single safety requirements. So you are substantial part of the communication and deliver valuable input for our IP Concept Engineering Team.
- You push functional safety issues cross-functionally within Infineon Automotive. By means of your specialist knowledge you coach system engineering teams within the automotive business line. In this way you support your colleagues in product design and actively influence the system architecture.
- You influence the development of product roadmaps significantly with regards to ISO 26262 standards.
- There is the opportunity for contribution to ISO26262 committees.
In your role as an expert you promote functional safety topics worldwide and cross-functionally - by doing so you bear upcoming trends in mind and create a long-term vision. You have the ability to read between the lines and thus bring customers, who rank first to you, to the right solution. By your excellent comprehension and an appropriate amount of pragmatism you manage to transform first ideas into real innovation. Thereby you manage to keep the balance between day-to-day business and strategic project work.
You are best equipped for the job if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or in a comparable field of study.
- Relevant professional experience (at least 8 years), preferably within the semiconductor industry. At the moment you work as concept- or system engineer (software or hardware), with focus on functional safety.
- Specialized knowledge in embedded processing, communications engineering, digital signal processing or circuit design.
- Deep interest concerning ISO26262 standards. You already gained experience and are willing to develop yourself further with aid of our expert community.
- A very good understanding of safety functions within the automotive field. So you advise your colleagues well and self-assured.
- First experience as (technical) team leader.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Very good German and English skills.
This job can be filled in either full- or part-time.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
Was wir Ihnen am Campeon bieten
In unserer Zentrale in Neubiberg bei München arbeiten mehr als 4.500 Menschen in der Forschung & Entwicklung, verschiedenen Zentralfunktionen, der IT und vielem mehr.