At a glance
|Location||Shenzhen | 深圳|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Provide product training seminars and workshops to end customers, distributors, and sales
- Drive DW activity for new and existing product
- Provide technical/marketing input to product group for new product/roadmap development
- Track revenue development and forecast view to internal planning partners regularly
- Customer engagement together with account sales with seamless interactions
- Drive new product roll-out to target segments and customers
- Define Business Development strategies for both direct and distribution customer
- Infineon Power Management responsible for China Region
- Experienced working in a MNC environment is preferable and a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; supporting team and business unit; a team player
- Familiar with value chain of OEM/ODM distribution networking
- Familiar with power device
- Minimum 6-8 years of semiconductor marketing at SMPS and industry application
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Power Management and Multimarket
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as computer servers.
What we offer you in Shenzhen
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.