At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- HR Contribution:
- Support manpower needs of the company by proactive sourcing for talented candidates.
- Facilitate and coordinate long term plans to attract talents.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and other HR functions to deliver quality service to the end users.
- Support and ensure data integrity goals are met.
- Promote internal career opportunities to employees.
- Ensure timeliness in fulfilling the manpower needs.
- HR Delivery:
- Participate in recruitment and branding activities.
- Manage all exempt hiring, including foreign experts.
- Manage all recruitment drives for branding & recruitment activities and promote Infineon brand to potential talents.
- Reports generation for recruitment related matters and manpower needs.
- Development competitive C&B package to potential candidates.
- Promote and administer employee referral programme.
- Optimise recruitment channels including mass media, printed media and other means to ensure Infineon remains visible in the talent market.
- Manage the delivery and performance of the recruitment agencies.
- Monitoring on recruiting budget and ensure it is utilize effectively.
- Formulate and constantly review recruitment and related policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Diploma with Business study or equivalent.
- A minimum 1 year in recruitment function is a must.
- Able to work in a team and blend with multi-cultural environment.
- Possess a strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken for English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.