At a glance
This role will be doing Software / Firmware programming for IoT use cases development.
||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)
In your new role you will:
- Perform presentation in tradeshow, exhibition and conferences.Ÿ
- Support the design-in effort for the key customer including the IoT and sensors system.Ÿ
- Perform cross functional team training of the IoT platform including the marketing team, sales team, FAEs, AE and customer.Ÿ
- Generate promotional materials including the data sheet and the application manual of the IoT Platform. Ÿ
- Perform the SDK development for the IoT platform.Ÿ
- Perform software/firmware development in the area of IoT platform.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Knowledge and experience in Arduino and Raspberry Pi platform
- Knowledge/experience in different Wireless Connectivity, e.g. LTE, NB-IOT, Sigfox, Lora, Zigbee, WIFI, BT module etc.
- Microcontroller Firmware, e.g. ARM Cortex M series, C Programming
- Knowledge in GUI / dashboard for webpage and mobile apps, cloud analytics and AI is advantage.
- Knowledge of IOT Protocol : TCP/IP, UDP, CoAP, MQTT
- Bachelor / Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, IT or similar discipline
- Self-motivated, well-organized, independent with good analytical skills and willing to learn
- Fresh graduate will be considered
- Occasional travel to China.
- Good communication skills
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.