At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
- Learn about technology, characteristics and reliability requirements of Infineon SiC MOSFETs
- Improve your skills in real-time control theory and digital implementation of control concepts in multiphase power electronic systems
- Define performance requirements for a modular control system together with your supervisors
- Design, implement and evaluate a control software application based on existing Hardware
- Document your results by writing and submitting your Master thesis
Employment: Temporary (6 to 9 months), part or full time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1825 gross p.m. (full-time Basis).
You should also:
- be able to start right away, because you have completed your Bachelor and most of your exams
- have acquired some basic knowledge and experience in control concepts for power electronics, system level simulation and digital implementation on a microcontroller
- be able to work and communicate well with our international team in English and/or German
- provide relevant documents: CV, Bachelor certificate, transcript of records from your University
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.