At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
- Design and implementation of modular software components for the microcontroller
- Implementation of in-situ measurement data acquisition and configurable scaling of the discrete samples with respect to changeable hardware modules
- Design and implementation of Lua modules for local data processing to enable data reduction
- Beta-Test together with our experienced lab personnel
- Documentation of your software components and submitting your Master thesis
Employment: Temporary (6 to 9 months), part or full time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1825 gross p.m. (full-time Basis).
- Start right away, because you have completed most of your exams
- provide some knowledge and experience in programming microcontrollers
- work and communicate well with our international team in English and/or German
- provide relevant documents: CV, Bachelor certificate, transcript of records from your University
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.