At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Sustain production in DCVD area.
- Equipment Troubleshooting and PM activities.
- Maintenance PM daily/ weekly planning.
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Present timely at production area and maintain good attendance record.
- Comply with equipment, process and safety procedure and OCAP.
- Assist Production as needed to ensure Production targets are met.
- Good 5S practice
- Diploma (technical) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Proactive, independent and able to work in the fast pace in the high volume manufacturing environment.
- Able to lift and accurately manipulate 10kg objects and operate a variety of hand-held tool.
- Must be able to work in Clean Room environment and Shift work.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in the semiconductor industry or a related industry.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Was wir Ihnen in Kulim bieten
In unserer Wafer Produktion in Kulim fertigen wir jeden Monat mehr als 100.000 Wafer.