At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
- Support the teams in our division with operational tasks.
- Run data analyses in various fields from Production Control to Stock Level Analysis.
- Set-up reports on individual demand.
- Support our project management.
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Are very well versed with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Are a team player with experience in data analysis.
- Have great analytical skills and knowledge in Supply Chain Management.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV in English.
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university.
- Copy of your latest study transcript.
- Copy of your final school report.
Additionally, the following prerequisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Supply Chain Innovations Group of Infineon Technologies is responsible for transferring knowledge from academia and practice to the Infineon Supply Chain and use this knowledge to transfer it into profitable innovation. For us, our supply chain is the competitive advantage of Infineon. Our mission is to build partnerships with academia and key players in practice, bring knowledge into our supply chain using our Supply Chain Academy, manage risks, contribute to our supply chain strategy, consult decision makers setting it and establish and support key projects of our supply chain roadmap. Recently we also involve in innovation projects outside the supply chain, which will influence the business strategy of Infineon as a whole.
Was wir Ihnen am Campeon bieten
In unserer Zentrale in Neubiberg bei München arbeiten mehr als 3.300 Menschen in der Forschung & Entwicklung, verschiedenen Zentralfunktionen, der IT und vielem mehr.