|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage Silicon Foundry related operations for Infineon products at SiFo, including new tapeout support and ramp-up of new products, to ensure on-time delivery with stable high yield and quality.
- Manage cross-functional team to improve and control the manufacturing of Infineon products at SiFo
* achieve operation team targets in yield, delivery performance and quality
(incl. new product ramp-up)
* manage team with partners and keep all necessary partners informed
(internally and externally)
* make or drive proactively decisions needed for daily operations
* manage actions to prevent/handle excursions
-Reporting and controlling of daily operations
-Ensure process execution and implementation of initiated actions
-Monitor initiated actions and define corrective measures
3. Support and maintain the partnership together with Foundry Manager
-Establish and maintain relationship with partner (e.g. fab management)
-Keeping management and related parties informed about operation status and
- Master of Science in Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering or related engineering degree
- Experience in process integration, product engineering, wafer sorting and customer service engineering. IC design experience will be a plus. 10+ years work experience is required.
- Leadership & Team Player.
- Proactive attitude for new challenges and problem solving
- Multicultural experience.
- English fluency is a must.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.