At a glance
Will be responsible for automotive Application Engineering, Technical Support while working closely along with customer at their place as and when required. This also requires to work along with Infineon Automotive Sales and Marketing team or with cross site Application Engineers.
||Professionals / experienced
In your new role you will:
- Troubleshooting of FAR issues on application level and propose effective solutions.
- Preparing presentations, technical documents, application notes, SAE papers, patent ideas, etc.
- Preparing the training material & conducting technical trainings, workshops and seminars in India.
- Capturing & feeding the regional requirements, product issues/fixes & improvement ideas to Headquarters through Regional Centre.
- Working on proof of concepts/demonstrators/reference solutions to support customers & build system knowledge.
- Performing technical analysis of circuits/boards to resolve issues or meet customers’ criteria or benchmarking against competitors’ products.
- Working closely with Sales/Marketing, Distribution, Application Engineers in other regions to achieve the targets & collaborate.
- Working dedicatedly on joint development projects with customers by sitting in their premises as and when needed.
- Technical support to direct OEMs/Tier-1s, distribution customers and design-houses to enable rapid adoption of Infineon products.
- Actively working towards achieving the Design Win Targets of the automotive segment products in India.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 8 to 12 years’ experience in automotive R&D design, Powertrain, EFI area.
- More than 5 years of application engineering or embedded hardware development experience, preferably in automotive domain.
- Hands-on with Schematic design, Reviews, PCB design, Simulations, thermal management, Prototyping, Harnessing, Board bring up, etc.
- Working knowledge of power electronics & system modeling with PSpice/ MathCad/MathLab experience is desired.
- Exposure to two or three Wheeler Powertrain, Electronic Fuel Injection, Integrated Starter Generator applications would be very much preferred.
- Knowledge on Microcontrollers, Peripherals & Graphical User Interface software would be a plus.
- Should be able to work with Multimeter, Power Supplies, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Protocol Analyzers, etc. for testing & debugging.
- Willing to travel within India on short notice.
- Good presentation & communication skills.
- Target Oriented and an excellent team player.
- Quick learner and high technical orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to travel frequently.
- Analytical & problem solver.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.