At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||May 01, 2018|
- Project set-up, feasibility, implementation and closure with release to production
- Definition, planning and monitoring of work packages and milestone releases
- Project budget and profitability plan, risks assessment and management through the project lifecycle
- Leadership and coordination of the overall project team: marketing, application engineering, design, layout, product and test engineering
- Act as interface to front end and back end production and logistics
- Coordination and synchronization of activities with technology and package development teams
- Regular reporting to Business Line management, project documentation and archival process in compliance with defined development process
This job is suitable for candidates with a minimum of 8 year experience in the field and we welcome applications of Senior Professionals to match our search for higher positions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have/are:
- A technical background with a degree in Electronical Engineering, Microelectronics, Informatics or Physics
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, thereof 6 years of leading projects, preferably in multi-site/multi-cultural teams exercised in the semiconductor industry
- Solid knowledge in silicon based semiconductor technologies preferable for power and high voltage semiconductor applications
- Highly motivated and very result oriented team player with proven team steering capabilities.
- Experience in project management role. IPMA certification will be a major plus.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management methodologies.
- A proactive mindset with strong communication skills to align between various stakeholders.
- Fluent English skills is a must and German appreciated
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Industrial Power Control Division concentrates on semiconductors for electrical drives in industrial applications; such as machines or locomotives, as well as energy generating components in solar and wind power plants.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.