At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Feb 05, 2018|
- Perform product development in the area of embedded system firmware of next generation digital control IC products for the power electronics field
- Produce technical marketing materials for the promotion of the product
- Actively engage the design-in effort for the key customer(s); the design-in solution includes the customer inverter solution and the various technical areas such as power switches, EMI, power supplyPerform the application solution and system development
- Perform cross function communication and share the global team work; cross functional team work involves communicating with the marketing team, the program managers, the IC design centers, the R&D, the FAEs, and Sales
- Actively participate in the key technical show by presenting the paper and training for the advanced power electronics application Some travel required
- MSEE or BSEE
- 5 years experience in power electronics application and/or semiconductor industry
- Experienced in C and/or assembly language for microcontroller application
- Excellent communication skills and are a strong team player
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control (IPC) products are crucial for generating and transmitting electric power efficiently and with virtually no losses – as well as for reducing energy consumption. Our leading market position is based on technological leadership and on being an innovative, reliable partner for our customers. Power semiconductors are often the determining factor, not only in terms of function, but also when it comes to the efficiency, size, weight and cost of our customers’ products and systems. Our many years of industrial experience and innovative strength help us develop the right components for the relevant applications.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Was wir Ihnen in El Segundo, CA bieten
In Los Angeles befindet sich unser Standort El Segundo, der zu den Hauptsitzen von Infineon Technologies Americas Corp gehört. Neben den Zentralfunktionen wird in El Segundo in den Bereichen Technologieentwicklung und Integration sowie Leistungselektronik für Automobil- und Industrieanwendungen gearbeitet.