At a glance
|Location||Livonia | MI|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Use your influencing and relationship-building skills to promote Infineon’s wide range of products, including microcontrollers and automotive power IC’s, for the client system and help grow an already successful business
- Work closely with concept engineers, designers, and application engineers across the world, as well as the team of application engineers, marketing, sales and quality in the Livonia office
- Create solutions for customer specific problems with Infineon products
- Provide on-site support for Infineon products
- Develop new business with medium to large size customers
- Conduct product presentations and training courses on Infineon products
- Gather North American regional requirements in the Powertrain and EV application area and influence the feature sets provided in Infineon's future product families
- Additional responsibilities include applications engineering, customer support, and future product road-map development
- BSEE, MSEE preferred
- 10 years experience in automotive electronics application development (or equivalent experience)
- Strong customer interface skills
- Application level understanding of powertrain control and xEV electronics
- Ability to adapt to various customer applications and support needs
- Knowledge of Engineering tools such as PSPICE, Saber, MathCAD, Matlab/Simulink, LabView, etc.
- Experience in the lab environment: tools such as oscilloscopes and other test equipment in addition to prototyping tools
- Ability to work with automotive OEM and T1 customers
- Understanding of OEM/Tier1 product development and qualification process is preferred
- 10% to 20% travel may be required
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon has a broad range of automotive products used in multiple applications that vary in features and complexity. Your technical knowledge of electronic systems combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. Our product solutions include microcontrollers, sensors, and automotive power integrated circuits that support powertrain, safety and body applications. We are the market leader in power electronics and our advanced line of product solutions is perfectly suited for emerging technologies in camera, radar, hybrid systems, electrification and autonomous vehicles.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.