At a glance
|Location||Beijing | 北京|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Perform Electrical and physical verifications and failure analysis for IGBT modules and discretes.
- Perform analysis using optical microscope, curve tracer, x-ray, SAM, Liquid Crystal thermography, chemical process, mechanical handling etc
- Data analysis and reporting by using appropriate process and systems
- Lab management, including certifications, calibrations, preventive maintenance, inventory
- Learning, introduction and improvements of Failure analysis techniques and processes.
- Handling and managing hazardous waste and scrapping as per regulations
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering/Power Electronics. Masters prefered.
- Training on manufacturing
- Knowledge of failure analysis of semiconductor components
- Experience in power semiconductors (IGBT, MOSFET,IC) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of quality and reliability would be an advantage
- Good English both in written and oral.
- Good analytic and problem solving skill.
- Well organized and good at documentation
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Quality Management plays an essential part within Infineons striving for Zero-Defect. It ensures the quality of our products and services. Therefore it conducts continuous procedural improvements to increase customer and people satisfaction. Thus it contributes actively to the business results. Tasks include: Efficient implementation and operation of the Infineon quality management system, analysis of customer requirements so that business processes can be improved continuously and the execution of preventive quality management methods to reduce failure costs.
What we offer you in Beijing
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.