At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Perform process engineering and production support in one selected assigned area of semiconductor process.
- Conceive, develop, evaluate plans & criteria for the continuous process improvement.
- Support troubleshooting to identify hypothesis and root cause of process and quality deviation.
- Work as a team between Manufacturing/ Mnt/ UPD/ LBS/ Technology/ Quality to resolve production and quality issues and reduce production line disruptions.
- Support tool installations as well as process & technology transfers to meet company targets, following standard process & tool release business flow.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes, with proper process change management.
- Ensure the robustness of processes with Advance Process Control (APC), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and other process control tools.
- Manage recipe and procedural control. Develop and maintain process & operation specifications as well as Out of Control Action Plan (OCAP).
- Master/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Material Science/ Physics disciplines or relevant qualifications are required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Wafer Thinning processes in wafer fabrication industry.
- Candidate who familiar with failure modes and effects analysis [FMEA], Eight Disciplines of Problem Solving Process [8D], Statistical process control [SPC], Design of Experiment [DOE] methodologies will be added advantage.
- Good analytical skills and data analysis with statistical method.
- Strong communication and written skill in English.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Innovative and work independently to drive technical projects.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Was wir Ihnen in Kulim bieten
In unserer Wafer Produktion in Kulim fertigen wir jeden Monat mehr als 100.000 Wafer.