At a glance
|Location||Provence (Le Puy ste Réparade)|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Assist various projects managers in the different steps of the product development from design to start of production.
- Handle the Product Data base creation and maintenance.
- Manage the logistics flow and conformity insurance in regards to NOSTAS legislation.
- Assist the site business administrator in the different steps of the purchasing processes.
- Ensure the planification, launch and follow-up of prototypes coming from wafer fab and assembly sites in other regions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University Degree.
- Experience in working with SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Experience in navigation through share points.
Limited employment contract with an external agency.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in France
Infineon France has four different sites located in Paris, Toulouse, Marseille and Aix-en-Provence.