At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Project Management Training including IPMA*
- Production operation training including operational systems
- Semiconductor process engineering training
- Shop floor experience
- Quality Engineering training
- General training (Management & Technical)
- Project assignment.
Benefits & Outcome
- Comprehensive project management training.
- IPMA (Recognized worldwide project management certification) – subject to term and condition.
- Competitively paid while training.
- Market driven compensation/benefits.
- REAL LIFE WORK projects and thus it will contribute greatly to your work experiences.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Semiconductor.
- Experienced Engineers from Semiconductor BE processes/ packaging with minimal experience in project management are encouraged to apply.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.
Our offer in Malacca
Malakka ist unser größter Produktionsstandort mit mehr als 7.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern.