|Location||Wuxi | 无锡|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Aug 31, 2017|
- Responsible for daily operation activities in Module Assembly process and equipment
- Manage and dispose production abnormal issue in Module Assembly process.
- Work with other function team for continuous process and equipment improvement.
- Standardize Module Assembly process specification and documentation.
- Drive and lead assigned improvement projects
- Responsible for knowledge transfer and power module line setup.
- Responsible for technician and production operator training and certification
- One to two years' training and work and Warstein Germany
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical, Material or Electrical Engineering or other related areas
- At least 6 years Module Assembly process or equipment engineering.Experience of power module Module Assembly process is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of FMEA, SPC, lean-six sigma tools
- Be able to use statistic tools for problem solving and further process improvement
- Hands on experience of six sigma green belt or black belt project
- Fluent communication both in Chinese and English
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Operations is a full service organization working to best meet internal and external customer demands. Its first priority is to maintain and further improve the valuable existing cooperation between the divisions and manufacturing as well as Purchasing, Quality Management and Supply Chain. This will contribute to achieving the desired value-added in the new integrated organization (frontend, backend, testing, planning). This is our way toward greater productivity and innovation, enabling us to gain a lead over our competitors.
What we offer you in Wuxi
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.