At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 02, 2017|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- ensure close alignment with the R&D Team within Industrial Power Control division
- in the development phase - analyse and define product manufacturability and process window
- actively contribute to development milestones release
- assume post development ownership and customers support
- drive yield analysis and improvement of global yield
- perform cost analysis to derive and drive productivity improvement projects (e.g. process optimization, process standardization, etc.)
- take leadership of crisis situations in taskforce, focus teams or 8D mode
- a university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronic, Physics or comparable
- 3 - 5 years of experience as product and/or test engineer in the semiconductor industry
- a very good command of German and English
- indedependintly and self driven working style
- strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people and work perseveringly on making things better, faster, and more efficient
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G - H (www.feei.at/arbeitswelt/kv-tabellen-statistik/mindestloehne-und-gehaelter-2017). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control products are crucial for generating and transmitting electric power efficiently and with virtually no losses – as well as for reducing energy consumption. Our leading market position is based on technological leadership and on being an innovative, reliable partner for our customers.
Power semiconductors are often the determining factor, not only in terms of function, but also when it comes to the efficiency, size, weight and cost of our customers’ products and systems. Our many years of industrial experience and innovative strength help us develop the right components for the relevant applications.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.