At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Initiate and drive harmonization and BPI across PLA segments (tools, processes, method,parameter, cross functional UPD and generate value add to the segment from harmonization) .
- To support PM coordinators to ensure successful production transfer through process Integration for critical projects and or may have to lead key projects.
- Handshake with development on new project design phase. Provide critical manufacturing inputs during development.
- Responsible and interface to FE/BE Integration team due to FE/BE changes.
- Between process to process risk assessment.
- Knowledge of Process Block Catalogue (PBC)
- GK material Catalogue
- P and G Green Line (Material)
- Active Participate in projects with focus on integration aspects within the project.
- To moderate critical 8D and ensure effectiveness.
- Actively involved in reducing the variability within similar process across segments through harmonization.
- Foster his/her talent / competency to engineers to bring engineers' expertise to the next level.
- Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physic
- Min 8 yrs in semiconductor industry as Process /Equipment/ Manufacturing Engineering.
- Interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- To drive team to meet or exceed both sectional and organizational goals.
- Knowledge in Assy Process (Advance-level)
- Knowledge in Reliability/FA knowledge/Interaction of FE process
- Problem solving skills: FMEA, 8D, 6 sigma methodology
- Good analytical skills: SPC,JMP, DOE
- To keep updated on new technologies and processes.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.
Our offer in Malacca
Malakka ist unser größter Produktionsstandort mit mehr als 7.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern.