At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 04, 2017|
- Responsible for yield stability & improvement.
- Responsible for quality and reliability of delivered products meeting IFX quality standard (SBA, ALF, LOH assessment and disposition).
- Support new product release, production ramp and change management projects.
- Support FAR on test data and yield analysis, fault analysis, simulation and 8D report (root-cause finding, containment, permanent actions and test escapee root cause).
- Work with business division’s test engineer to ensure robustness of test package released in production thru systematic test package buy-off and release process.
- Support burn-in monitoring, engineering sample, FAR and qualification lots’ yield, data and reject analysis.
- Owner of test documentations (OJTI, FMEA, process specification and general documents).
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Material Science, Physics or equivalent.
- Preferably 2-3 years and above of working experience in electronics or semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Coach and supervise technical specialists/technicians by assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle 1st level of problem solving ,troubleshooting and engineering analysis.
- Experience user of Statistical data analysis tools to apply know how to support the efficiency of the tasks.
- Trained and able to perform lab bench measurement equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, function generator, source-meter).
- Understand basic knowledge in schematic/electronic circuitry interpretation and device physics.
- Understand basic knowledge in test engineering topics of test program structure, debugging knowledge and basic tester & handler operation/ user interface.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.
Our offer in Malacca
Malakka ist unser größter Produktionsstandort mit mehr als 7.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern.