At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be responsible for the digital RTL design (System Verilog, VHDL, Verilog)
- Implement design-for-test concepts
- Execute formal and functional verification, synthesis and static timing analysis
- Be the interface to the place & route colleagues
- Support post-silicon validation in the lab
- Create and maintain verification plans
- Implement advanced verification techniques (constrained random testing, assertions, coverage)
- Execute power aware verification
- Debug RTL and gate level simulations
- Do System Verilog modeling
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University / University of Applied Sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or Physics
- 3+ years of experience in digital design & verification
- Very good understanding of digital design flow
- Mixed signal design/verification awareness/experience as a plus
- Knowledge in the area of power applications (e.g. DC-DC converters, inverters, etc.) will be an advantage
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In our IC design team we develop integrated drivers for power applications for the industrial market. The development projects comprise low voltage applications of up to 100V like converters for computing, drives and solar as well as high voltage applications supporting voltages up to more than 1000V like inverters for solar, welding, motor drives, etc.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.