At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 01, 2017|
- To work as a Maintenance personnel for Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) and Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Metallization systems.
- Maintain equipment consumables and spare parts.
- Achieve low cost of ownership of tool through innovative equipment engineering activities.
- For Associate Engineer/Senior tech must be able to perform as Shift Leader and plan for shift maintenance activities and resources.
- Must comply with standard 5S.
- Plan and perform tool Preventive Maintenance and troubleshoot equipment failures to ensure tool uptime to target KPI.
- Professionals / experienced
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering / Material Science / Physics or equivalent.
- Must be able to work in 12 hours rotating shift (day / night / weekends / Public Holidays) must be above 10 hours Fab Clean room Time.
- Candidate with experience in AMAT Endura, Novellus Altus, Trikon fxP/Sigma 200, Oerlikon Clusterline or relevant wafer fab equipment, vacuum/electromechanical systems would have an added advantage.
- Good communication and written skill in English.
- Candidate must be physically fit and able to carry heavy parts during Preventive maintenance (minimum 30 KG).
Our global Team, with over 34.000 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Was wir Ihnen in Kulim bieten
In unserer Wafer Produktion in Kulim fertigen wir jeden Monat mehr als 100.000 Wafer.