At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Responsible for conveyor based material transport system automation layout design according to Industry 4.0 (Smart Factory) standard.
- Extract and analyse data related to material movement, routes, volume and going-rate for optimum layout design.
- Program and Simulate material transport system using AutoMod software.
- Develop best routing options to enhance system throughput and Cycle-time.
- Lead and participate workshop and alignment within Infineon global Automation community.
- Bachelor's/ Master Degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Software Engineering.
- Experience and competent in AUTOCAD layout designing.
- Proven in C#, C++ or other programming languages.
- AutoMod simulation programming experience preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Was wir Ihnen in Kulim bieten
In unserer Wafer Produktion in Kulim fertigen wir jeden Monat mehr als 100.000 Wafer.