At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Nov 01, 2019|
- Provide HR services to about 1600 employees and managers at the Infineon Site in Warstein and by that directing HR operations to support organization’s requirements
- Lead the local HR team of about 10 employees
- Implement the HR roadmap by establishing department accountabilities that cover all HR disciplines (e.g. talent acquisition, C&B, learning and development, employee service delivery, employee relations including labor relations and welfare management)
- Lead and contribute to site specific and strategic projects as well as local and global HR projects
- Act as a strong interface towards the local works council
- Report directly to the Global HR Business Partner Operations located at the Headquarter in Munich and be an active member of the local Betriebsleitung Warstein
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Law or a related field
- At least 10 years of working experience in HR management within an industrial matrix organization
- Experience in target-oriented and motivating HR management combined with distinct negotiating skills
- Profound knowledge in labor law, social law and industrial constitution law
- Strong knowledge in the relevant HR tools and methods
- An open-mindset and curiosity for diverse perspectives combined with intercultural sensitivity
- Excellent proficiency in German and English, both spoken and written
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Human Resources offer a forward looking view to HR work. We think in the future, shape change, ensure the qualification and commitment of our employees and derive our mission from the overall company strategy - providing the best possible support to achieve these goals.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Was wir Ihnen in Warstein bieten
In Warstein mögen’s die Mitarbeiter nachhaltig, gesund, ausgeglichen, sportlich und vielfältig.