AIROC™ CYW20721 Bluetooth® and Bluetooth® LE System on Chip
The CYW20721 is a Bluetooth® 5.1-compliant, stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver with Bluetooth® LE, EDR and BR. The device is intended for use in audio, IoT, sensors (medical, home, security, and so forth) and human interface device (HID) applications. Manufactured using an advanced 40 nm CMOS low-power fabrication process, the CYW20721 employs high level of integration to reduce external components, thereby minimizing application footprint and costs.
- 96-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller unit MCU with floating point unit (FPU)
- 512KB SRAM, 1MB Flash, 2MB ROM
- Supports serial wire debug (SWD)
- Runs Bluetooth® stack and application
- Option to execute from on-chip flash or RAM
- Complies with Bluetooth® core specification v5.1 with Bluetooth® LE 2 Mbps
- Supports Basic Rate (BR), Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) 2&3 Mbps, Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Supports Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
- TX power 5 dBm (BR)
- RX sensitivity -95.5 dBm (Bluetooth LE)
- 16 GPIOs on QFN package
- 40 GPIOs on WLCSP package
- 4 GPIOs support 16 mA and 8 mA sink at 3.3V and 1.8V respectively
- 6x 16-bit PWMs
- Programmable key-scan matrix interface, up to 8x20 key-scanning matrix
- Watchdog timer (WDT)
- 1x peripheral UART, 1x UART for programming and HCI
- 2x SPI (master or slave mode) blocks (SPI, Quad SPI, and MIPI DBI-C)
- 1x I2C master
- 1x 28-channel ADC (10-ENoB for DC measurement and 12- ENOB for Audio measurement
ModusToolbox™ is what you need to get started with the IoT. It is a collection of easy-to-use software and tools enabling rapid development of Infineon MCUs, covering applications from embedded sense and control to wireless and cloud-connected systems using AIROC™ Wi-Fi, AIROC™ Bluetooth® and AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Combo devices.
With ModusToolbox, you don’t have to choose between closed, proprietary flows that struggle to keep pace with modern innovations and open platforms that fail to support the unique features and value of their target device.
ModusToolbox is the “best of both worlds” platform that delivers a wonderful development experience, increased productivity, and feature-rich, bullet-proof applications.
ModusToolbox was built to make your life easier and more efficient by removing development barriers and allowing you to deliver quality products to market faster.