USB-Serial Bridge Controller
Introducing USB-Serial bridge controllers - Industry's first configurable dual-channel (UART/I²C/SPI) USB bridge controller
EZ-USB™ Serial Bridge Controller is a family of Full speed bridge controllers offering both configurable and fixed-function options. These bridge controllers are the first in the industry to offer configurable serial channels for UART/I2C/SPI interfaces, with the industry’s lowest power consumption in standby mode (5 uA). With the latest addition of fixed-function controllers, it can be easily configured to work as USB to UART, USB to I2C, or USB to SPI bridges without requiring any firmware development by the user.
The EZ-USB Serial bridge controllers integrate the industry-leading CapSense capacitive-touch sensing technology (for touch-sensitive key switches) and Battery Charger Detection compliant with USB-IF Battery Charging specification ver. 1.2 (to detect the source of power on the USB port).
- Download the USB-Serial product overview
- Purchase the corresponding USB-Serial development kit
- Download and install the USB-Serial DVK setup
- USB-Serial software development kit (SDK)
- USB-Serial configuration utility
- Go through the USB-Serial knowledge base articles
- Start your design and get your schematics reviewed by using the Online Tech Support Case System