HX3 USB 3.0 HUB Controller
Introducing Infineon's 4-port USB 3.0. hub - enable up to 8 downstream connections with Infineon's shared link technology
HX3 is Infineon’s USB-IF certified 4-port hub controller. HX3 is proven to work with all known host controllers, device classes and operating systems by repeated testing at every USB plug-fest and third party laboratories. HX3 supports most USB charging standards, including Battery Charging Specification v1.2, Apple charging standard, YD/T 1591-2006 and ACA-Dock.
HX3's ACA Dock feature allows charging of a smartphone or tablet supporting USB OTG, while simultaneously working with USB devices connected to the downstream ports. HX3 supports battery charging on HX3's downstream ports without a host connected to the upstream port.
HX3's configurable SuperSpeed and USB 2.0 PHY improves signal quality. This feature of HX3 gives board designers more flexibility, making USB-IF compliance easier. HX3 also supports shared link, a proprietary feature that doubles the number of USB ports, creating 8 ports from a 4-port Hub.
- Watch the videos of HX3’s shared link and ACA-Dock features
- Download HX3 datasheet and hardware design guidelines application note
- Buy the CY4609, CY4603 or CY4613 kit based on your application
- Download and install the Blaster Plus Configuration Utility
- Get your schematics reviewed by using the Online Tech Support Case System