Security cryptocontroller featuring industry’s fastest data transfer rate (VHBR) and highest memory density
Cache-based pure 16-bit security controller with highest contactless performance supporting very high bit rates (VHBR) and unrivalled total memory size (Mega Memory). Designed for all requirements for secure eGovernment, especially for future generations of ePassports (LDS 2.0) and well-suited for long document life times. Honored with “Sesames 2013” award for the fastest ePassport chip technology (VHBR).
The SOLID FLASH™ based dual-interface and contactless controller cuts the time-to market and the time-to project to unprecedented levels.
- Outstanding digital security concept Integrity Guard
- SOLID FLASH™ memory
- Self-checking dual CPU
- Fully encrypted data path including encrypted calculation in the CPU.
- Certification to Common Criteria EAL 6+ (high)
- Support for all contactless proximity standards (ISO 14443 type A&B, ISO 18092 NFC passive mode)
- Support for Very High Bit Rates, VHBR (up to 6.8 Mbit/s)
- National eID
- eHealth card/ eSocial card
- eDriver’s License
- eResidence Permit
- eVehicle Registration Card/ eCar Registration
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)