INFINEON SECORA™ Pay 安全解决方案
SECORA™ Pay security solution is a flexible, innovative one-stop solution for current and future payment needs.
The migration to contactless is driving the payment industry. This key trend in recent years is clearly gaining momentum, partly enabled by increasingly powerful technologies. Contactless technologies are inspiring new and innovative form factors, also supporting additional use cases alongside payment. Infineon’s SECORA™ Pay solutions, with its excellent technology backed by extensive services and design-in support, enables contactless payment functionality to be integrated into virtually anything.
The SECORA™ Pay product family uses a security controller with certified software integrated into Coil on Module (CoM) chip modules and is using standardized inlays for easy and fast card production.
It provides outstanding contactless transaction speeds and superior performance.
SECORA™ Pay security product portfolio
The Infineon SECORA™ Pay portfolio delivers contactless payment safety through a range of solutions, including sophisticated Java Card™ technologies, pre-certified payment options and Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express payment support.
The new SECORA™ Pay solutions on 28nm are now available.
SECORA™ Pay security product portfolio comprises Pay S, Pay X and Pay W variants.
- Ready-to-go, off-the-shelf, optimized EMV solutions with reference approvals from major global payment schemes (VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) as well as personalization scripting support.
- SECORA™ Pay S offers an optimized, ready-to-use solutions based on the Java Card 3.1 & GlobalPlatform 2.3.1.
- SECORA Pay solutions with Coil on Module (CoM) chip modules offers maximum flexibility in card design as Infineon uses inductive coupling technology in combination with wired card antennas.
- SECORA™ Pay X is an enablement platform giving customers flexibility to support EMV-based payment schemes & domestic networks with Infineon’s ready-to-use reference solutions for Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- SECORA Pay™ X is a flexible platform to address value-adding use cases for EMV payment cards through innovative technologies such as transport ticketing & NFC Tags.
- SECORA™ Pay X offers a flexible platform based on the Java Card 3.1, GlobalPlatform 2.3.1.
- SECORA Pay solutions with Coil on Module (CoM) chip modules offers maximum flexibility in card design as Infineon uses inductive coupling technology in combination with wired card antennas. It is therefore perfectly suited for future market trends such as environmentally friendly cards made of recycled and ocean-bound plastic or wood.
- SECORA™ Pay W solution is a flexible one-stop-shop combining innovative technology with extensive services and design-in support. It enables simple and fast integration of contactless payment functionality into innovative form factors.
- Pre-certified by Visa and Mastercard and ready for implementation into innovative for factors. Optimized for battery-less, passive wearables or payment accessories (key fobs, wristbands, bracelets, etc.).
- Best-in-class contactless performance enables the integration of payment functions in a wide variety of items.
- SECORA™ Pay W based on SPA (Smart Payment Accessory) meets customer demands for sustainable, new materials and form factors as it can be integrated into almost every material.
SECORA™ Pay supports now card inlays with flexible position of LEDs. The Visa- and Mastercard-certified product family enables banks to design new and distinctive payment cards with additional visual effects based on LED lighting. The embedded LEDs provide visual feedback when the card is held towards the point-of-service POS terminal when doing a payment transaction. These cards can be customized with different colors using printing foil.
The LED illumination is powered by the NFC field of the POS terminal, eliminating the need for battery power. Moreover, the product family can be integrated into card manufacturers' production processes with minimal changes. Quick and easy integration into EMVCo compliant dual-interface cards is possible, including a simple and fast certification process.