- 高端安全控制器，硬件搭载了最先进的加密算法（如RSA & ECC256, SHA-256）
- 更广的工作温度范围（-40 至 +85°C），可用于多种应用
为了满足不断增长的安全需求，许多制造商和系统提供商都在寻找易于实现的定制解决方案，可以无缝集成到现有和新的计算设计中，从而支持快速设计导入和部署。可信计算组 (TCG) 已定义一系列开放的、厂商中立的全球工业标准，以支持可互操作的可信计算平台。可信计算的目标是根据嵌入在计算设备中已确立的安全锚来检测对系统的未授权更改。这可以通过专用微处理器实现，以支持将加密密钥安全集成到设备中。可信平台模块 (TPM) 中存储的基本密钥在内部进行处理和使用，并具有要保护的所有加密功能。可信计算建立在计算机设计中，现已扩展到汽车和工业自动化等行业中更广泛的应用。
作为 TCG 的发起成员之一和带头公司，英飞凌将继续为客户提供标准化优势。我们的目标是为您提供功能强大、成熟的安全解决方案，从而减少整合工作量。您可以基于我们源远流长的专业知识和可靠性来进行构建，以保护敏感数据，建立强大的机器身份和完整性，并通过保护证书、密钥和密码来支持安全认证。借助全球团队的支持，我们可以提供一系列市场领先的 OPTIGA™ TPM 产品，同时支持广泛温度范围内的所有标准接口。实际上，我们是第一家实现 TPM 1.2 产品及 TPM 2.0 产品以支持下一代嵌入式可信计算应用的厂商。发现更多关于 OPTIGA™ TPM 产品系列以及我们的产品系列如何跨接口、封装和温度范围进行扩展以满足各种应用需求的信息。
Intermediate CAs for the creation of certificates for the respective product and firmware version
Ecosystem and ISPN partner support of OPTIGA™ TPM
GlobalSign provides PKI-based device identity enrollment and management solutions that leverage Infineon products such as the OPTIGA™ TPM SLM 9670 and SLB 9670 as the trust anchor. GlobalSign´s security products are targeted towards various IIoT verticals, including but not limited to - smart manufacturing, automotive, industrial automation and healthcare. GlobalSign brings experience and expertise in using PKI and SSL technologies and applying them towards solving cybersecurity problems in various small and large business contexts through their comprehensive product portfolio.
GlobalSign IoT Identity Platform can create and host custom PKI hierarchies that serve the core identity needs of devices embedded with Infineon OPTIGA™ TPMs.
GlobalSign IoT Edge Enroll is an endpoint software application that can provide device registration, enrollment and provisioning services. More information
Icon Labs provides a complete certificate management solution starting with secure certificate creation & insertion at the customer´s factory using the OPTIGA™ TPM for private key storage. The Floodgate Factory CA Server enables key management and certificate signing during manufacturing. The Floodgate TPM Library provides the device-side software to streamline TPM usage and key storage, while the Floodgate CA Server allows management of PKI certificates after the device is deployed.Floodgate TPM Library and the Floodgate PKI Client enable OEMs to develop and deploy secure embedded connected devices with relative ease.
Together, Icon Labs and Infineon provide:
- the APIs, libraries, and code running on the device to enable integration with the OPTIGA™ TPM
- key generation by the OPTIGA™ TPM and enrollment with Certificate Authority
- Certificate Signing Requests using the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP), Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST), and Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
- Full integration with public and private Certificate Authorities
With about 15 years of experience in different security related projects and applications, Mixed Mode is a knowledgeable Infineon partner offering consulting services and software development for integration of the OPTIGA™ TPM. Amongst different projects, Mixed Mode developed and implemented a secure boot and secure update concept including hardware integration as well as verification of the LINUX image.
Mixed Mode has experience on different target embedded platforms, operating systems and use cases secured by OPTIGA™ TPM:
- Supported platforms: LINUX, RTOS, Bare Metal
- Supported use cases: Secure Communication, Secure Storage, Secure Boot, Secure Update
- Consulting services: Training, Workshops, Security Concepts / Security by Design, Code and Gap Analysis, ISO 62443 SL 3, Policy and Certificate Concepts
- Others: DRM (Digital Rights Management) and License Management on Embedded Platforms
OnBoard Security offers an easy way to realize the inherent value of Infineon’s OPTIGA™ TPM within their platforms through the standardized Trusted Computing Group (TCG) APIs that are increasingly required by corporations and government agencies. TrustSentinel TSS 2.0 provides three easy-to-use APIs, with varying levels of TPM abstraction depending on end application requirements. OnBoard Security´s APIs offer encrypted channels to the TPM, preventing side channel attacks and provides a level of abstraction that allows programmers to use TPMs without having to be TPM experts.
- OnBoard Security’s TrustSentinel 2.0 supports TCG Specifications
- Comprehensive testing ensures correct, secured TSS 2.0 behavior regardless of the vendor
- Versions for LINUX, Windows, Raspbian and other operating systems
- World-class support to properly implement the transitive trust chain
- All code security and safety vulnerabilities addressed