The BFP740L3RH is a Silicon Germanium Carbon (SiGe:C) NPN Heterojunction wideband Bipolar RF Transistor (HBT).
- Low noise figure NFmin = 0.5 dB at 1.9 GHz, 0.8 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3 V, 6 mA
- High power gain Gms = 20 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3 V, 15 mA
- Low profile and small form factor leadless package
- Wireless communications: WLAN 2.4 GHz and 5-6 GHz bands, WiMax and UWB
- Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and C-band LNB
- Multimedia applications such as portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee, as well as for emerging wireless applications