Infineon RF Schottky Diode is a silicon low barrier N-type of device with an integrated guard ring on-chip for overvoltage protection. Its low barrier height, small forward voltage diode and low junction capacitance, make BAT 15 - 02 LRH a suitable choice for mixer and detector functions in applications whose frequencies are as high as 12 GHz.
• Low inductance L = 0.4 nH (typical)
• Low capacitance C = 0.2 pF (typical) at 1 MHz
• TSLP-2-7 package (1 mm x 0.6 mm x 0.39 mm) with a 0402 footprint
• Pb-free, RoHS compliant and halogen-free
For mixer and detectors in:
• LiDAR systems
• Radar modules and systems