The BGA9V1MN9 is a low noise amplifier for LTE and 5G which covers a wide frequency range from 3.3 GHz to 4.2 GHz. The LNA provides up to 21.0 dB gain and 0.75 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 5.8 mA in the application configuration described in Chapter 7. With the Gain Step feature the gain and linearity can be adjusted to increase the system dynamic range and to accommodate to changing interference scenarios.
The BGA9V1MN9 supports ultra-low bypass current of 2 µA and 1.2 V operating voltage to reduce power consumption. It operates from 1.1 V to 2.0 V supply voltage over temperature. The compact9 pin TSNP-9 package with the dimension of 1.1 x 1.1 mm helps to save space on the PCB.
- Power gain: 21.0 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.75 dB
- Low current consumption: 5.8 mA
- Frequency range from 3.3 to 4.2 GHz
- Supply voltage: 1.1 to 2.0 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.65 to 1.95 V voltage range
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- USID select pin
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.1 mm
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
LTE / 5G Smartphones