Ultra low power GNSS LNA for wearables and mobile cellular IoT applications
The BGA123N6 is designed to enhance GNSS signal sensitivity especially in wearables and mobile cellular IoT applications.
With the very good performance, it ensures high system sensitivity. The ultra-low power consumption of 1.5mW preserves valuable battery power, ideal for small battery powered GNSS devices. The wide supply voltage range from 1.1 V to 3.3 V ensure flexible design and high compatibility. It supports all GNSS systems including GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo.
- Operation frequencies: 1550 to 1615 MHz
- Ultra low current consumption: 1.3 mA
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.1 V to 3.3 V
- High insertion power gain: 19.0 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.75 dB
- 2 kV HBM ESD protection (including AI pin)
- Ultra small and RoHS/WEEE compliant package
- Mobile cellular applications TRx (4G, 5G)