driver with PMSM/BLDC motor controller and gate driver
iMOTION™ driver integrating motor controller and 600 V three phase gate driver in LQFP-40 package.
The IMD111T-6F040 is a highly integrated ICs for the control of three phase motors. It integrates the motor controller with a high voltage three-phase gate driver and a voltage regulator and is able to drive a wide variety of MOSFETs or IGBTs. It performs sensor less field oriented control (FOC) for a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM). The integrated script engine (small virtual machine) provides application flexibility by running customer scripts.
- Motion Control Engine (MCE 2.0)
- Single or leg shunt current measurement
- Motor Control Algorithm (Sensorless/ hall-based FOC)
- Protection Features
- Dead time insertion & shoot-through prevention
- Overcurrent / overvoltage / under voltage lockout
- High voltage three phase gate driver with 600 V blocking voltage
- 15 V supply voltage for gate driver
- LQFP-40 Package
- Unique combination of ready-2-use motor control algorithms with market leading gate driver
- Reduced System Cost by reduced BOM count and PCB size
- Hall sensor based startup and sensorless high speed operation
- Fastest time to market by using iMOTION™ design kits