Automotive Embedded Power ICs (System-on-Chip)
Automotive Embedded Power ICs (System-on-Chip) 子类别
Free Motor Handbook: a complete overview
This free reference book covers all the basics you need to know about electric motors. Get familiar with all the different common motor types from induction machines, stepper motors to BLDC and switched reluctance motors. It explains differences in behavior, the strengths and weaknesses of each motor type for different applications without complex calculations.
The included dictionary section explains fundamental motor principles. The book is searchable and the hyperlinked table of contents will take you directly to your field of interest.
Reading this book will give you a good understanding of which motor type is suited best for which application. It will also give you a broad overview of common control methods for motors. Don’t be afraid of field oriented control (FOC) or direct torque control! You will understand the principles and differences after reading this Motor Handbook.
Follow the link, register and download your free copy.
Together with our partners (Preferred Design Houses) we offer an optimized open market customer support for systems using our embedded Power products. They are trained to provide application- and product-specific support.
1. Classic Support (Free of Charge for customers)
Immediate customer support on technical questions
- 1st level customer support to ensure for Infineon products/ solutions
- Technical interface and support to the customer
- Drive the design in at the customer
- Basic trainings for design teams @customer
- 24hrs response time to the customer
2. Premium Support (Consultancy Model, to be agreed between customer and PDH)
Customized services depending on PDH capabilities and customer requests. It is oriented to design and is subject to a specific agreement between PDH and the customer
- Project management & project-specific application support
- Specification of general SW architecture defining required layers, control and data flow structure etc.
- Specification and implementation of custom device drivers
- Optimization of software components with regard to speed/code size
- Software testing
- Support of project-specific functional safety engineering
- Project-specific support of security solution
- Safety support, security support, multicore support
Further information can be found here: Infineon® Embedded Power - Preferred Design Houses
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)